Re: Borwser Reusing (Was: Re: ANN CameraTransfer)

From: Nicolas SANCHEZ
Subject: Re: Borwser Reusing (Was: Re: ANN CameraTransfer)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 19:09:29 +0100

Stefan Urbanek wrote:
Hi Nicolas, Enrico and all,

On 2004-01-29 21:15:33 +0100 Nicolas SANCHEZ <nicolas.sanchez@evhr.net> wrote:

Hello,

CameraTransfer is a software that transfers pictures from a digital camera to the computer. It uses the GPhoto2 library.

How difficult it would be to reuse here code from GWorkspace for GW like window where one can switch between views?

Enrico: Can GWorkspace browser and shelf classes be reused for some kind of generic 'object' browsers? If yes, then we can have consistent look and feel of applications that do object (file) tree browsing.

Stefan

I was thinking of reusing GWorkspace browser, even creating a plugin for GWorkspace but, in a first step, it's easier to use a simple browser.

Nicolas sanchez