Maliwan 0.0.7

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Maliwan 0.0.7
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 21:07:45 +0700

This is a major annoucement,

Maliwan is a generic Objective-C compositing and imaging library.
It is going to be used in Blu Tulip, an imaging application which will
allow you to take full advantage of Maliwan lib which, for example, can
mix raster with vector graphics. (ie. you will be able to apply vector
graphs part with any complex filters available as modules of Maliwan.)

I will try to make BluTulip's interface harder to ordinary human to understand,
hope this will leave enough gap for other implementations of simpler apps
that aim to be eg. GIMP or Tiffany clone. OK. Laugh. Good.Thank you.

Nevertheless, we actually need an app for image editing that is easy to use
(with simpler interface) but with internal advance color management model
which can deal with color publishing such as CMYK. And Maliwan aims to serve
that purpose so it is designed to be a flow of imaging operations that should
be easy to be integrated into any imaging application.

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=26980&package_id=18714&release_id=215399

Changes.
- It should be compiled now.
- less warnings.