Re: ANN: Gorm-0.6.0

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: ANN: Gorm-0.6.0
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 05:53:24 -0800 (PST)

NSDocumentController is an abstract class, you need to create a subclass for
your own type of documents and instantiate it.   This is not a problem. :)

GJC

--- Kazunobu Kuriyama <kazunobu.kuriyama@nifty.com> wrote:
> Gregory John Casamento wrote:
>
> >ANNOUNCE
> >********
> >
> >This is version 0.6.0 of Gorm.
> ><snip>
> >

> >   * Menu items are now properly enabled/disabled when appropriate
> >
> There's something wrong with it.  I couldn't instantiate
> NSDocumentController.
> Actually, [Classes]->[Instantiate] wasn't changed to enabled when I clicked
> the class name on the palettets.
>
> Cheers,
> - Kazunobu Kuriyama

=====
Gregory John Casamento -- CEO/President Open Logic Corp.
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
-- Maintainer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) -------