Re: Questions on using otest...

From: Brent Fulgham
Subject: Re: Questions on using otest...
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:30:36 -0800 (PST)

--- Marco Scheurer <marco@sente.ch> wrote:
> You are using one of the latest release of OCUnit,
> which has not been
> fully ported, much less tested on GNUSTEP. I would
> recommend using v27,
> at
> http://www.sente.ch/pub/software/OCUnit/
> OCUnitSourceDistribution_v27.tar.gz . The latest
> version (v33) includes
> improvement mostly useful to Xcode users.

Marco,

Unfortunately v27 is no more successful for me that
v33 (though the errors are different.)  Based on older
mailing list postings, I thought OCUnit had been
successfully used with GNUstep.  However I now get an
error that NSMutableArray does not understand the
message "setObject: forKey:".  This seems to have been
the case for some time in GNUstep, so I'm not sure how
this ever worked.

It looks like the proper message would be "setValue:
forKey:", but I'm not sure if Yellowbox or Mac OS 10.3
should be the "target" language compatibility.

Thanks,

-Brent