Re: [GSWHackers] Re: OGo/GNUstep cooperation Re: Re[2]: Frameworks

From: S.J.Chun
Subject: Re: [GSWHackers] Re: OGo/GNUstep cooperation Re: Re[2]: Frameworks
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 02:03:46 +0900 (KST)

Nit because I do think assigning copyright to FSF is important, but I am really
curious on
that subject, I've asked :-) In this discussion, some people ask to do it, and
Helge did not
make it clear(as far as I can see), and my personal curiosity makes me ask it.
So please
calm down.

NeXT.

PS)
I've mistakenly mailed previous mail to public list, I just want to ask this
personally to
Helge.