Re: [ANN] MyWiki 0.8

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: [ANN] MyWiki 0.8
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:09:42 +0100

Le 28 mars 04, à 21:23, Yen-Ju Chen a écrit :

http://www.people.virginia.edu/~yc2w/MyWiki/

This is the first release of MyWiki, a server-less wiki-like application.
I made it because it helps my work a lot.
(snip)

I played a bit on OSX and it's quite nice :-)
Though what's missing... is the possibility to serve as a fat-client for a wiki !
ie, get the data from the net, and upload the changes...
that would be great ;-)

There are some points which I would like to mention about GNUstep (from CVS)
even though I'm sorry that I have no time to investigate them:

1. NSUnderlineStyleAttributeName seems not work (in NSAttributedString).
2. How to hide NSTableView header from Gorm ?
3. GWorkspace won't compile without PDFKit (CVS, on FreeBSD).
   (./configure seems does't work perfectly)
4. Drag files from GWorkspace to MyWiki doesn't work, but work from Finder on Mac.
   (Probably GWorksapce doesn't support NSFilenamesPboardType)

hm, it works, normally...
I don't remember if there is a difference between OSX and GNUstep for that, though. But
Drag and drop of files should work..

--
Nicolas Roard