problems with debian testing gnustep-base

From: Travis Griggs
Subject: problems with debian testing gnustep-base
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:28:42 -0700

I'm using a debian system tracking testing. I installed gnustep-base1-dev. It doesn't seem to have gone quite like it should.

I've got a /usr/include/Foundation link to $HOME/myLibFoundation, but that link target doesn't exist...

Anyone else tried to use this configuration.

I mostly lurk here (was elated I got a chance to try objc again today); the debian package version is 1.9, is this relatively up to date with the cvs builds?

--
Travis Griggs
Objologist

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential to and/or copyrighted by Key Technology.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply email
and immediately delete this email.  Use, disclosure or reproduction of this
email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.
Any views expressed in the email are those of the individual sender unless the
sender expressly states them to be the views of Key Technology.  No
representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of viruses.
Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.