Re: [Q] GSWDisplayGroup

From: S.J.Chun
Subject: Re: [Q] GSWDisplayGroup
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:37:55 +0900 (KST)

Hi, I found what's problem(besides, there're some other trivial errors, like I
did not add instance variable
for user and etc :-)

The main difference I've found is that in WO5, fetchesOnLoad is set to
true(YES) but not in GSWeb. If
I add fetchesOnLoad=YES to gswi file, then it works. I'm not sure whether this
is real cause of my problem.

Hope to receive more sound answer :-) Thanks in advance.