Re: RIGS GUI segfaults

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: RIGS GUI segfaults
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 21:37:01 -0600

On Sunday, May 2, 2004, at 05:07 AM, Larry Coleman wrote:

Has anyone here gotten a GUI app to run using RIGS? I
have version 0.2.1 of RIGS with version 1.8.1 of Ruby.
The example Base app runs fine, but both of the GUI
examples segfault on this line:

$NSApp.setDelegate(MyDelegate.new)

My GNUstep versions are as follows:
make: 1.8.0
base: 1.8.0
gui:  0.8.9
back: 0.8.9

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to
troubleshoot this? I tried sending an e-mail to
laurent@julliard-online.org, but it bounced back with
an invalid domain.

RIGS is not maintained anymore (I haven't heard from laurent in a long time). Perhaps a backtrace would help, though. Although there is nothing in NSApp's setDelegate method that would cause a seg fault...