Document-based applications in GNUstep

From: Christopher Culver
Subject: Document-based applications in GNUstep
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 23:18:12 +0200 (CEST)

I am starting a new project called Cardstock which will manage
flashcard collections and provide various export capabilities, such
as for LaTeX's flashcard package. My motivation is an intensive
language course I'm currently taking in Hungary, where I have to
memorize over a hundred new words a day.

However, the application would have to be document-based, using
various functions with which I am not familiar, being able to prompt
for save, allow multiple documents open at the same time, etc. Is
there a good tutorial for creating applications along these lines? Are
there any GNUstep caveats, or can Cocoa documents be safely used?

Christopher Culver