Re: NSImage and PNG

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Re: NSImage and PNG
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 00:11:28 +0200

Not sure if it's the same problem, but Riccardo Mottola had a similar
problem on (I think) solaris. It turned out that gcc was miscompiling
NSBitmapImageRep.m or NSBitmapImageRep+JPEG.m and caused the jpeg check
to return true for all images (and the load would later fail since the
tiff was not a jpeg).

I have checked that by adding a log statement in NSBitmapImageRep+JPEG.m. The JPG test returns NO for my TIFF.

Regards,

  Andreas