Re: [Q] Trasparent Tiff drawing on Windows.

From: S.J.Chun
Subject: Re: [Q] Trasparent Tiff drawing on Windows.
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 14:20:33 +0900 (KST)

Hi,

I think I found why TransparentBlt seems not work. That's because the
background region where the bitmap
to be displayed has already black color. You can test it with ease. Just
FillRect before TransparentBlt and
you'lll see the correctly displayed image. Or you can just comment out all code
in DPSimage:..., here you
can also see the black region. Now, here comes my question :), how can we get
the correct background color
for transparent image ?