Re: 3 gnustep questions

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: 3 gnustep questions
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:57:38 -0700

Matthew Weinstein wrote:

Dear g-steppers, I'm feeling better after having rebuilt gnustep from cvs. Much smoother, some mysteries are now mysteriously solved. I have three questions:

NSToolbar: Is there an equivalent to configure toolbar?
Nope, not at of the present. The person who did most of the work on NSToolbar is working on more important things at the moment, but I do think this is something he intends to get back to eventually. (Quentin Mathe)

NSToolbar: Sometimes I get half a toolbar, the icons are half covered over by the edge of the window. Is it me?

Can you send us a screenshot? That sounds Real Bad And Wrong(tm).