Gorm and .gorm files

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Gorm and .gorm files
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:58:33 -0400

The latest CVS doesn't read older .gorm files. Creating new projects, I just create a new one, not big deal. However, if I want to open an older one, to see how it was done, or change it (want to tinker with the look of an older project), it cant read it to let me modify it.

Is there any chance Gorm will have the ability to read the older format, and save to the new one? Not being able to edit older gorm files on existing projects seems limiting.