Re: Disappearing menu

From: Pablo Di Noto
Subject: Re: Disappearing menu
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:07:03 -0300

Okay things are getting desperate. I'm seeing only the last 3 of my 10 menu items as it creeps off screen.

Greg: that resets gorm's menu, but not the menu that gorm is editing.

Armando: Help, try it in gorm with a menu, does it work for you? If so tell me the key combination that works in WindowMaker (using it on a mac and doing x11 forwarding to the linux system where my app is)

I had similar problems a year ago when running any GNUstep app using Apple's X11 as display, no matter where the app was actually running.

Not sure it is related, but can you try that app in a local display?
In my case it was clearly a misunderstanding between -gui and X11 server.

Regards,
///Pablo