"Compatibility Warning" panel in Gorm

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: "Compatibility Warning" panel in Gorm
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:17:16 -0700 (PDT)

All,

I have temporarily added a panel which issues a warning concerning
compatibility when saving a version 0 .gorm as a version 1 .gorm file.   I have
plans to make it possible for the user to encode either version shortly.  This
is a temporary measure until that solution is implemented.

So, don't be alarmed when you see the panel.   It should only appear once for
any given .gorm file. :)

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento -- CEO/President Open Logic Corp.
#### Maintainer of Gorm for GNUstep.