Re: Configuring gnu-gnu-gnu on OSX 10.3.4

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Configuring gnu-gnu-gnu on OSX 10.3.4
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 13:22:36 -0600

On Jul 6, 2004, at 12:53 PM, Thierry DELHAISE wrote:

libcipher on OSX don't exist. But des_setkey can be found in libSystem.dylib.

configure scripts just do minimal tests for an interface, so it's possible SSL needs more than that - you'll have to check by using the bundle without -lcihper or looking at the code.

So, I think I need to patch configure script etc... I can do the job but :

First I never deal with configure building method, so I will try to do it and send patch when I wil understand how autoconf, automake work.

Second, who is the offcial mainteners of configure script in core/base : may be I will have to discuss with himself to make the patch GNUstep compliant... ;-)

Well, me.