Re: status of ProjectCenter (and whoops)

From: Serg Stoyan
Subject: Re: status of ProjectCenter (and whoops)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 23:40:07 +0300

Hello Matthew,

> ProjectCenter has not worked for quite  a while for me. For a while
> it was segfaulting on start. So, I went back to what I thought was
> the last recommended version (.35) and built and installed that: no
> go. Then I tried to compile CVS and install that: No go... running it
> tells me
> /usr/GNUstep/System/Applications/ProjectCenter.app/ProjectCenter:
> relocation error:
> /usr/GNUstep/System/Applications/ProjectCenter.app/ProjectCenter:
> undefined symbol: PCEditorDidResignActiveNotification.

I can reproduce this if I have installed 0.3.6 version and try to execute
0.4.0 from build directory (whithout 'make install' executed).

> What's the best way to get PC running?

Remove all occurrences of ProjectCenter from
/usr/GNUstep/System/Applications and /usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Libraries.
After that make build and install.

--
Serg Stoyan