Re: WindowMaker/GNUstep

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: WindowMaker/GNUstep
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 01:50:07 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004, Pascal Hofstee wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have recently taken a renewed interest in both Window Maker
> development and GNUstep in general, and have realized and been told by
> some great people on GNUstep's IRC-channel, that there are several
> "problems" with the current state of interoperability between Window
> Maker and GNUstep.

Indeed there are, and it's nice to know someone who has commit access to
the windowmaker repository is here to help make things better.

> I realize that this may generate a lot of "duplicates" so i will try
> to see if i can somehow setup a webpage somewhere where we can
> maintain an online archive of these problems.

For the time being, I've set up a page for people to post their
concerns/issues/observations/complaints at the GNUstep wiki, at
http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/WindowMakerGNUstepIssues

Cheers,
Alex Perez