Re: [ANN] MyLibrary 0.3.1

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Re: [ANN] MyLibrary 0.3.1
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 00:18:49 +0200

Hi,

On 2004-07-27 22:47:01 +0200 Yen-Ju Chen <yjchenx@hotmail.com> wrote:

I am happy to release MyLibrary 0.3.1, the successor of MyWiki.
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~yc2w/MyLibrary/

It looks really interesting, I am definitely going to try it.

(attributed string) is nicely supported by GNUstep. So instead of writing "<b>something</b>" I would write
"something", select it and use font panel or menu item to make it bold. Same for links: mark a word or piece of text and say: "create
a lnk here!" (as it was in the WorldWideWeb.app - http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/tims_editor). No need for tags nor tag parsing, just attributed
string.

I'm just courious.

Best regards,

Stefan
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
win.
- Mahatma Gandhi