app wrappers and gworkspace

From: Jonathan Shipley
Subject: app wrappers and gworkspace
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 14:45:18 +0100

I have just joined this list, which seems to be fairly low traffic at
the moment.  Is this a suitable place for discussing gworkspace, its use
of app wrappers and its usability?

Is Enrico interested in user-provided feedback?  I would really like to
see gworkspace become even better, and hopefully we could combine our
feedback into something useful for the developers.

--
Jonathan