Re: Log4OC.

From: copal
Subject: Re: Log4OC.
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 18:24:54 -0400

i would imagine that a logging framework would not be very hard to write,
especially since there are a number of tried-and-tested approaches already out
there....

if this project's been around since 2002 & hasn't release any files, i wouldn't
bank on them doing it anytime soon :-)

might be kinda fun to write...especially since it's something that would
probably get immediate use from the community.

if people are interrested, i'll do the legwork on it (i need something fresh to
work on...especially since the built-in WM functionality seems to be rising to
promenance).

- ian