Re: D-BUS versus GDOMAP (Was: D-BUS equivalent)

From: Rogelio M . Serrano Jr .
Subject: Re: D-BUS versus GDOMAP (Was: D-BUS equivalent)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 23:42:51 +0800

On 2004-08-30 23:28:09 +0800 MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

On 2004-08-30 15:54:58 +0100 Banlu Kemiyatorn <object@gmail.com> wrote:

Here's our private conversation and let''s see who is
the problem child here. This is my last message.

Anyone reading those should know that they are edited and some of the worst mail has been left out. It doesn't even include all I quoted earlier.

OT!

Can we get back to the discussion? Has anyone else read the DBUS docs?

--
Blood is thicker than water... and much tastier too.
                              John Davidorff Pell