List etiquette

From: Alex Perez
Subject: List etiquette
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 12:30:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004, MJ Ray wrote:

> On 2004-08-30 15:54:58 +0100 Banlu Kemiyatorn <object@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Here's our private conversation and let''s see who is
> > the problem child here. This is my last message.
>
> Anyone reading those should know that they are edited and some of the
> worst mail has been left out. It doesn't even include all I quoted
> earlier.
I don't give a rat's ass about ANY of this, and I probably speak for most
other list subscribers. You two are acting like children, and nobody cares
to hear about your little hissyfits. If you don't have anything
constructive to say on list, then KINDLY SHUT THE HELL UP. It's not that
we dislike either of you, we just don't give a damn about your petty
personal differences.

Alex Perez
Disgruntled List Subscriber #2