Re: burning iso in Burn.app (fwd)

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: Re: burning iso in Burn.app (fwd)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:40:18 +0200

On 2004-08-31 14:13:11 +0200 MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

Rogelio Serrano <rogelio@smsglobal.net> wrote:
Thats great! Now i can show my officemates how much easier it is to burn cd's with GNUstep!

Is Burn.app using libburn?
You mean the library built in the 'Burn' subdirectory and also being installed? Methinks this is rather a remainder of my early days, when a lack of GNUstep experience was replaced by copying from other projects :-) At least this library does not contain anything meaningful, AFAICS. I will see how to remove this.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Mail: aheppel at web dot de
Home: http://www.andreasheppel.de

Check out Burn.app - the CD burning frontend for GNUstep
http://gsburn.sourceforge.net