Re: GNUstep on Panther [Fwd: Re: agentfarm on mac osx]

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: GNUstep on Panther [Fwd: Re: agentfarm on mac osx]
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 01:00:03 +0200

Am Montag, 20.09.04 um 22:33 Uhr schrieb Stefan Urbanek:

Hi,

Can someone help Simone with installing GNUstep on Panther, please?

check out:

http://www.opendarwin.org/cgi-bin/todo.cgi?GNUstep_Build_Guide

(the same file is somewhere buried deep down in the hierarchies of the core snapshots to, I just forgot where exactly.)

regards, Lars

Thank you very much,

Stefan Urbanek