Re: CVS, GWorkspace.app and app wrappers

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: CVS, GWorkspace.app and app wrappers
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:02:49 +0300

On 2004-09-30 12:26:27 +0300 Riccardo <multix@ngi.it> wrote:

Hey,

On Monday, September 27, 2004, at 11:44 PM, Charles Phlip Chan wrote:

I upgraded to the latest CVS and now none of the app wrappers for
non-GNUStep apps are showing up in the tools panel. Although, double
clicking on the app wrapper from the browser will still launch the
app. What has change? How do I correct this?

I upgraded and even the "home" folder in the top part of each file browser window disappeared... and that one was there by default, IIRC. Dragging hy home there recreated it though.

The first problem (the wrappers) is not GWorkspace related; I've not changed
anything there. And I suppose that Charles means that he has updated the
libraries, not gw.
Regarding the "home" folder, this is because actually the CVS is deeply different from
0.6.5; introducing the new "spatial" viewers I've rewritten all the old viewers, too.
All this work is not 100% done and I've surely added some bugs... But there are
many new interesting things; for example, take a look in the View->Show menu ;-)