Re: Other Langs

From: Andrew Ruder
Subject: Re: Other Langs
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 20:05:17 -0500

Arich Chanachai wrote:
How hard is it to implement other languages for GNUStep?

Languages is a broad term. I was really thinking you meant spoken languages until I saw Alex's reply.

If you are talking about spoken languages, that is generally an app by app thing, and more or less requires redoing the nibs and the Localizable.strings file for each new language in question.

--
Andrew Ruder