A little confused

From: Shalev NessAiver
Subject: A little confused
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:59:02 -0400

I'm sorry but I'm still a little bit confused as to how GNU ties in with OS X/Xcode. I already have Xcode installed, does that mean I still need to install the entire GNUStep or is it already on my system in some form? I know that when using XCode I can include Foundation etc. but this is probably just the Cocoa equivalents. So... do I need all of the libraries? Are there pieces of the main installation that I don't need? The installation instructions are a little unclear on this.

-Thanks for the help
Shalev