Re: GNUstep Icons Effort : you can help !

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: GNUstep Icons Effort : you can help !
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 01:52:44 +0100

On 2004-10-24 22:07:59 +0100 Quentin Mathé <gnustep-quentin@club-internet.fr>
wrote:

> Then I think the Free Art license isn't a good idea, a non restrictive
> license like http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/ is probably the
> right choice… I will see with Jasper if he agrees to put the icons under this
> license.

Please don't use CC licences. They have some bugs which prevent them being in
debian yet. If you want a non-copyleft attribution-only non-program-specific
licence, maybe the MIT/X11 licence is a good example?

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/