Re: GNUstep Icons Effort : you can help !

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: GNUstep Icons Effort : you can help !
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:05:25 +0100

On 2004-10-24 22:07:59 +0100 Quentin Mathé <gnustep-quentin@club-internet.fr> wrote:

Then I think the Free Art license isn't a good idea, a non restrictive
license like http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/ is probably the right choice… I will see with Jasper if he agrees to put the icons under this
license.

Please don't use CC licences. They have some bugs which prevent them being in debian yet. If you want a non-copyleft attribution-only non-program-specific licence, maybe the MIT/X11 licence is a good example?

But why can't we use copyleft licences ??

--
Nicolas Roard
 -Arthur C. Clarke