Re: *Any* way to getting GNUstep on a G4 ???

From: M. Uli Kusterer
Subject: Re: *Any* way to getting GNUstep on a G4 ???
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 02:11:15 +0200

In article <mailman.5422.1098831668.2017.discuss-gnustep@gnu.org>,
 Riccardo <multix@ngi.it> wrote:

> NetBSD both 1.6.1 and 2.0 almost perfectly support GNUstep!
> unfortunately in the last weeks gdnc broke so well, right now it is not
> usable (it compiles...). They did work... and should work soon again
> And remember the daemon rules...

 Which daemon rules? Is this documented somewhere on gnustep.org, or is
that something I should know about BSD?

> Alexander Malmberg made me comment out some lines in gdnc... and since
> then it worked fine on NetBSD/68k 1.6.1 (about 3 weeks ago)
> unfortunately I was too busy to do further research. I might have time
> these days and maybe it is indeed a small thing... cross-checking the
> change-log with the stuff I commented out I might restrict the area of
> trouble.

 That'd be great. I don't really care whether it's on OSX, Darwin,
Debian, BSD or Gerbils in a box, as long as it gets my G4 to run GNUstep
and I'm not attacked by militant animal rights activists...

Cheers,
-- Uli
http://www.zathras.de