Re: GNUstep on a G4 [SOLVED]

From: Uli Kusterer
Subject: Re: GNUstep on a G4 [SOLVED]
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 14:01:51 +0100

In article <mailman.6325.1099225060.2017.discuss-gnustep@gnu.org>,
 Björn Giesler <giesler@ira.uka.de> wrote:

> sorry, haven't really followed the discussion, but this is really
> interesting for me since I haven't managed to get this running either.
> Uli, the more's the pity that your description is inconsistent...

 Yeah, I noticed that and fixed it when I posted a modified version of
that guide to my blog. Find it at:

   <http://www.zathras.de/angelweb/x2004-10-30.htm>

> So which one *DID* you use? ;-)))

3.3.5 sorry :-)

> Besides, 3.3.5 doesn't seem to be available from gcc.gnu.org's release
> site at all. They have 3.3.4 and 3.4.0, but nothing in between.

 I've added a note about this to the blog entry. Basically, what you do
is select one of the FTP sites at gcc.gnu.org from their mirror sites
(or the popup on one of the other download pages which I can't find
right now). There they usually also have a folder for 3.3.5.

Thanks for pointing that out,
-- M. Uli Kusterer
http://www.zathras.de