Re: Is ObjC++ still in time for 4.0?

From: Ziemowit Laski
Subject: Re: Is ObjC++ still in time for 4.0?
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:07:31 -0800

On 19 Nov 2004, at 5.01, Richard Kenner wrote:

    Since Geoff has objected to every design proposal I made, then
    naturally I was (and am) expecting a constructive alternative.

It would be nice if such a thing could be done, but I don't see it as
a requirement.  It is, after all, your project and what you are
essentially doing is asking for him to do the design for you.

I'm not asking for a design; I'm asking for a green light to pursue a design direction. And since none of my ideas are to Geoff's liking, then naturally I'd like to know what _would_ be to his (and other maintainers') liking.

--Zem