Re: Gorm and Project Center

From: John Bleichert
Subject: Re: Gorm and Project Center
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:27:56 GMT

Serg Stoyan <stoyan255@ukr.net> wrote:
> SHello John,
>
>> Hello All
>>
>> Ive installed Gorm 0.8 and Project Center 0.4 and, no matter what I
>> do, double clicking on a *.gorm file under "Interfaces" gives me an
>> error:
>>
>> Could not open /home/johnnyb/etc./etc./etc./file.gorm
>
> Does this file exist? Is it existing project or just created?
> Could you please send me a script of you're doing? Maybe you can send me
> project itself? I can't reproduce it.

I have a file called objects.gorm which seems not to be clear text,
file.gorm does not exist at all. Sorry for the delayed response, I've
been on vacation and will be away from this workstation (at work)
until next Monday. I will try to recreate the problem on a Linux box
at home, though it's been a while since I did development work on them
since I got my PowerBook :-)

John Bleichert - syborg@earthlink.net
"The meek shall inherit nothing." - FZ