Re: GSFormat causes a crash when used with format "%C"

From: andre levy
Subject: Re: GSFormat causes a crash when used with format "%C"
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:39:35 +0100

Fred Kiefer wrote:

andre levy wrote:

did not investigate long enough to find the bug.
but I wrote a bug report with test-case and all:

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=10950

sadly enough it is in the 'Makefiles' category and I don't know how to put it in 'Foundation/Base' where it belongs...

 I corrected the category on this and the other bug you submitted.

Thanks a lot.

BTW, if I do another mistake on the bug base (and I promise, I will do my best to avoid it!) how should I proceed to correct it?

I also noticed the bugs I submit are not forwarded to gnu.gnustep.bug. Is that normal? should I subscribe to bug-gnustep as well?

thanks

--andre