Re: Menu Key settings

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Menu Key settings
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:23:06 +0100

Dennis Leeuw wrote:
The menu entries have default values like c for Copy, v for Paste and x, for cut. But I have been browsing and grepping through the source of gui, but can't find where they are defined, and how.

For the section gnustep.made-it.com/Configuration/index.html#KEY.COMMANDKEYS
I would like to figure out how this is done.

Not sure if I understand your question. The key equivalents for menu entries are specified when creating the menu, which most likely gets done in Gorm. Not sure, which code you are looking for.

Fred