Re: GWorkspace and inspector->tools problem

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: GWorkspace and inspector->tools problem
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 02:08:13 +0200

Alan Jordan <aljordan@gwi.net> wrote:

Hello,

I am fairly new to the GNUStep environment. I am trying to create new app-wrappers for GWorkspace, but the application does not seem to notice any additions or changes that I make. I am running a recent version of both GWorkspace and the core environment retrieved from a CVS snapshot. Can anyone shed some insight as to whether this is currently broken, or what I have to do to have new app-wrappers noticed by GWorkspace?

Assumed that the wrapper hasn't errors (test it with "openapp"), it should be enough to
run "make_services" and then restart GWorkspace.

Also, is there anyway to get drag and drop from a GWorkspace viewer to work with the WindowMaker clip?

No.

Thanks very much,
Alan