Re: GNUMail on Solaris

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: Re: GNUMail on Solaris
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 21:41:49 -0500

Hi Andreas,

[big snip]
Has anybody ever collected a step-by-step-instruction list for building GNUmail on Solaris? I am using Solaris 9. Hints greatly appreciated.

Your mail motivated me to update Solaris on my Sun box and also rework the mbox locking code inside Pantomime.

I've just commited some changes that make everything compile smoothly under Solaris. Just don't forget to set your LD_LIBRARY_PATH (if needed) before launching the application.

You can see a small screenshot of GNUMail on Solaris 9:

http://sophos.ca/~ludovic/solstep3.png

In the future, you might want to post such message in the GNUMail Users mailing lists. You can get information wrt this list from: