Re: Project Center inspiration sshots

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Project Center inspiration sshots
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:38:36 +0700

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 07:00:54 +0100, Björn Giesler <bjoern@giesler.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 04.01.2005 um 04:12 schrieb Banlu Kemiyatorn:
> > Ever consider AutoGraf? http://autograf.sourceforge.net/
>
> Looks nice. But it's only a visualization tool, i.e. it generates
> graphs from something that's been written in an editor. I would much
> prefer to be able to *write* code in UML.

My point is taking it as a starting point. However after taking a deeper look
I found it is not flexible enough to be a uml editor thus the parser
code can be useful.
In any case, I'll just continue working on my generic diagram
framework which aims
to allow UML editing and code generation. I want to use cairo to
improve NSBezierPath's
calculation. Mostly for -containsPoint: (and now I would like to
suggest addition
-containsStrokePoint: which you can take a look at it in cairo-back,
which although not
efficient, but at least it works)