Re: questions on the gworkspace desktop

From: Andreas Schik
Subject: Re: questions on the gworkspace desktop
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:14:18 +0100

Hi,

On 2005-01-17 16:23:59 +0100 Enrico Sersale <enrico@dtedu.net> wrote:

I've merged back Desktop.app into GWorkspace so the desktop window can now by shown/hidden from the Tools menu. You can also choose from the preferences window if the Dock must be visible or not.
Moreover, now it is possible to have the Desktop and the Dock "omnipresent".
This looks much better now :-) Many thanks. There are two things, though:
1. In file GWorkspace/Desktop/Dock/Dock.m you refer to the header Desktop.h, which is now GWDesktop.h. 2. The 'omnipresent' flag for Desktop does not work here. Might be that it has to do with either the fact that I switched off the Dock or with WindowMaker 0.91.

Anyway, this was a great step forward, IMHO.

Andreas

--
Mail: aheppel at web dot de
Home: http://www.andreasheppel.de

Check out Burn.app - the CD burning frontend for GNUstep
http://gsburn.sourceforge.net