When all your love's in vain ...

From: Yves de Champlain
Subject: When all your love's in vain ...
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:29:42 -0500

Hi

It's not the first time that this list becomes a brewing
pot for accumulated shit.  I think it does not do anything
else than attack GNUstep's credibility itself. As a matter
of fact, the brewers should realize that it does not do them
any good at all either.

I'm really no big programmer but I know one thing about OpenSource :
if you can't give the code here and now (not necessarily
complete or perfect) then read carefully, suggest gently,
be thankful to others or else deal it with yourself.

And remember that the belief that everybody should be thinking
like me is normal with very young children.

Many thanks for GNUstep is a tremendously great project.

yves