Re: GMastermind2.app

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: GMastermind2.app
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:41:20 -0800

Marko Riedel wrote:
Hi all,

[...]

This is the URL: http://www.gnustep.it/marko/GMastermind/.

[...]

My apologies for a bug that would crash the application when the user
tries to commit before all four colors have been set. The culprit was a
"return;" from a menu action, which I replaced with "return self;." All
should be well now. I uploaded the corrected TGZ and ZIP archives.

How about updating the screenshot? :) Seems reasonable.