Re: GUI without X11 / Artist Help

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: GUI without X11 / Artist Help
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 22:49:00 +0100

On 2005-02-08 19:29:34 +0200 Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com> wrote:

They are very nice ! I especially like the folders icons -- in general they are the
most difficult icons to do...
I tend to prefer a more "photorealistic / iconic" style than a cartoonish style, but
they are very cool nonetheless :-) -- great work !

GWorkspace should use the IconKit -- thus it will be easy to have icon themes...

Does this mean that the IconKit has been released? Where can I get it from?

No, it hasn't been released, it is mostly written but we are working on improving the API a bit (especially to add Mac OS X support thanks to Uli Kusterer) and we need to fix many bugs which prevent to use it currently. We plan to release it for FOSDEM though. And if people agree we would like to have it moved to GNUstep cvs dev-libs.

Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé
qmathe@club-internet.fr