Re: copying files

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: copying files
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:30:25 -0000

Enrico Sersale <enrico@dtedu.net> wrote:
> On 2005-01-30 07:50:06 +0200 Rogelio M.Serrano Jr. <rogelio@smsglobal.net>
> wrote:
> > Ho do we copy files with gworkspace instead of moving them? [...]
> Pressing your alternate key while dragging. [...]

At the moment, the default alternate key seems useless for some.
To change it, try something like:

defaults write NSGlobalDomain GSFirstAlternateKey ISO_Level3_Shift

On my keyboard, Level3_Shift is the Alt Gr, also used to get special
characters like s-circum (but not in vile... bah... is there a GNUstep
plain text editor tool yet which can be launched from the command line,
by the way?)