Re: Re:

From: Jason Clouse
Subject: Re: Re:
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 21:27:32 -0500

On 2005-02-18 20:55:22 -0500 Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com> wrote:

I doubt it's because it's "grey".

Well, that's a specific complaint I heard a few times. Perhaps the color is just what they were able to identify with most quickly.

I do think it's important that people be able to build GNUstep and see something more modern. Especially since people are often pointed to the GNUstep website to get the software. But if there are going to be widespread distro packages and those packages include a modern theme by default, I think it will matter less.