It takes a lot of balls....

From: Randi Joseph
Subject: It takes a lot of balls....
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 00:24:46 -0500

... to tell people who have computers running EVERY type of os with beautiful displays (even mac os x looks good under ultra vnc running from a different os) that their displays are not properly calibrated and the need to adjust it so we can see how beautiful the gnustep gray really is!

I am dying with the length the people here will go to avoid any suggestion of modernizing (whatever that is) the look.