Re: libxml2 on windows?

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: libxml2 on windows?
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:51:38 +0000

On 19 Feb 2005, at 18:34, Alex Perez wrote:

Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:
Does anyone know of a windows libxml2 binary which works for gnustep-base in the mingw32 environment?

Please don't reply to existing threads and simply change the subject.

Wasn't aware that I had. Guess I typed in the wrong window or mail client was confused.

I can almost bet you that a ton of people won't read it because they'd already elected to ignore this thread.

Hope not.