Re: Look and Feel

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Look and Feel
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 13:09:04 -0800 (PST)

Enrico,

--- Enrico Sersale <enrico@dtedu.net> wrote:

> On 2005-02-19 19:05:16 +0200 Jesse Ross <jesse@jesseross.com> wrote:

<snipped Jesse's comment about etoile>

> And I, bored of tons of words about (unexisting) desktops and very tired for
> years of work on a (existing) application, give up.

I don't think you should give up!  Please don't.  I believe that GWorkspace
should be the default desktop.  Like every app in GNUstep it's improving daily
and like every app, it's not perfect *yet*, but it's getting there.  I,
personally, think that you're doing a great job on it.

> GWorkspace is looking for a new maintainer.

GWorkspace is currently the best option, I use it daily as my default file
browser.   I believe that the rest of these efforts are still trying to catch
up.

> Enrico

I vote for GWorkspace to be the default desktop for GNUstep.

Later, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.