Re: GNUstep appearance and help porting Cocoa

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUstep appearance and help porting Cocoa
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:07:17 -0700

On Mar 2, 2005, at 4:33 PM, Fred Kiefer wrote:

What else do you expect from a porting howto? It is as easy as this: Don't use anything we do not provide, write a makefile, convert your NIB files to gmodel. Ah yes, I did forget about the Info.plist. You will need to provide this file as well.

There is also OpenStep2GNU and nfmake, which are supposed to automatically convert project files to GNUmakefiles. But they are quite old now and might not work at all.

It would be nice if some one could write a nice HOTWO for porting...